Emergency Management / Zoning
Pawnee County Emergency Management is responsible for the planning, coordination and preparedness of available resources for the alleviation of, response to and recovery from all-hazards involving storm or natural disasters, technological or man-made catastrophes and other emergencies.
Pawnee County Emergency Management is working hard to insure all citizens of Pawnee County are informed with the latest information on the COVID Crisis. Please visit the Kansas Department of Health and Environments Resource Center for updates and important information on the COVID Crisis. Pawnee County Emergency Management in conjunction with the County Health Department, County Commissioners and other Governing Authorities will continue to communicate information through Facebook posts @pawneecountyinfo and this website to insure that you are informed with the latest information.
covid-19 crisis and related documents
- Conditional Use Permit Application (PDF)
- Conditional Use Permit Instructions (PDF)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Public Assistance Handbook (PDF)
- Floodplain Development Permit Application (PDF)
- General Zoning Permit Application (PDF)
- General Zoning Permit Instructions (PDF)
- Neighborhood Revitalization (PDF)
- Open Records Request (PDF)
- Public Notice - Kansas Water Pollution Control Permits (PDF)
- Zoning Regulations (PDF)
- Kansas Region E Hazard Mitigation Plan 11.10.2019