Online Services & Tools
Social Security & Other Benefits
- Download the application (PDF) to request a new Social Security card or a name change.
- Find what government benefits you may be eligible for.
- The Food Guide Pyramid, a widely recognized nutrition education tool, translates nutritional recommendations into the kinds and amounts of food to eat each day. The original Pyramid has been replaced by MyPyramid.
- The Federal Government has created MyMoney to help you understand more about your money.
- USAGov is the federal government's official web portal where citizens can get easy-to-understand information and services from the government, pulling together more than 26 million state and local government pages.
- Verify Selective Service registration.
- Find information on emergency supply kits and family communication plans via Ready.
- Access international travel information and passport applications from the U.S. Department of State.
State of Kansas Departments & Divisions
- Access the State of Kansas website.
- Locate resources for seniors via the Kansas Department on Aging (KDOA).
- Check out the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks (KDWP).
- Learn about low-cost or no-cost health insurance for families with children via the Division of Health Care Finance (DHCF).
- Go to the Kansas Department for Children and Families (KDCF).
Local History & Research
- Visit the Kansas State Historical Society for information for genealogists, tourists, teachers, kids, archeologists. Information on government and historic properties.
- File genealogy requests with the Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE).
- The Kansas State University Library includes a Federal Depository Library with governmental information, links, maps, and database access.
Learn about recreation on public lands.
The Pawnee County Learning Center is a skills-based high school completion program. They also have a General Educational Development (GED) Plus Program. Visit or contact the Learning Center:
Pawnee Learning Center
209 E 6th Street
Larned, KS 67550